What We Offer
PCA Services Include:
- Personal Care
- Meal Preparation
- Medication Reminders
- Light Housekeeping
- In-Home Care
MGCHCS PCA’s provide exceptional care that is fostered by:
- Customer Service Training
- Professional Development Training
- Immersive In-home Training
- Adaptive Problem-Solving Workshops
- Monthly Performance Reviews
Who is Eligible?
Our services are available to Medicaid-eligible residents of Missouri. A PCA is available for a client who has limited strength/mobility, and requires assistance with two or more routine tasks, as determined by a care plan. The MGCHCS participants reside in St. Louis City, St. Louis County, St. Charles County, Franklin County, and Jefferson County regions of Missouri.
Who can benefit from our services?
- Clients seeking quality health care in the comfort of their own home with the support of a PCA.
- Clients who have an active role in their own healthcare
- Clients who are Medicaid-eligible, with an approved care plan from the State of Missouri